Tuesday 6 November 2012

Testimonial - Mr. Chirag & Mrs. Nikky Bhatia

Mr. Chirag Bhatia with Mr. Pinakin Shah
"Earlier I thought, massage is about knowing the right strokes and techniques. But at Pristine I understood that KNOWLEDGE is most important.

Through very comprehensive theory classes we accumulated lot of knowledge and in regular practicals we mastered the techniques.

TODAY I FEEL CONFIDENT.

Mr. Pinakin Shah and Ms. Ankita Shah have asked us to come back whenever we have any doubts. This leaves us with a very comfortable and relaxed feeling that they are always there to back us.

To sum it up : IT'S AN EXCELLENT PLACE TO LEARN MASSAGE."

- Mr. Chirag Bhatia
03.11.2012
Reflexology (Pro), 
Swedish Massage, Balinese Massage, 
Body Scrubs & Body Wraps

Ms. Ankita Shah with Mrs. Nikky Bhatia


"We came here to learn the program and are walking out as experts. I like the professional approach Pristine followed.


After visiting a couple of spas I realized that what I have learnt at Pristine is much more professional and ideal. I would rate Pristine as one of the best places to learn such healing therapies."


- Mrs. Nikky Bhatia
03.11.2012
Reflexology (Pro), 
Swedish Massage, Balinese Massage, 
Body Scrubs & Body Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment